Eat Stop Eat Review
Eat Stop Eat is a guide on intermittent fasting which is a method of losing weight by using an eating strategy. You will eat at certain times and fast for certain periods. By doing so, your body will be forced to tap into its fat stores for fuel. You will burn off your stubborn fat.
You will not need to cut your calories severely or pound on the treadmills for hours. You just need to eat when you need to and stop when you have to. It will take a week or two to get accustomed to the Eat Stop Eat style, but once you do, the results will come fast.
Intermittent fasting has several health benefits. It will end your hunger cravings, boost your metabolism, accelerate fat loss, reduce inflammation, increase testosterone and much more.
Eat Stop Eat will provide you with all these benefits. Let’s analyze the pros and cons of this guide.
The Good Points Eat Stop Eat Review
1) Brad Pilon is a certified expert in nutrition and fitness. The man knows his stuff and his wealth of experience shows in this book. It is on point and delivers what it claims to be able to do. You will shed the excess pounds if you adhere to the instructions in the guide.
2) Eat Stop Eat is an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold. This is not a fly by night product that’s here today and gone tomorrow. It is legit and even the marketing for this product is low key and not hyped up.
3) The methods in Eat Stop Eat can be used by men and women of all ages. Ideally, it would be good to check with your doctor first. If you have diabetes, your blood sugar levels might be affected by this method because of the fasting involved. Your doctor is the best person to speak to.
4) Intermittent fasting is a proven method for losing weight. This is not an untested theory. It’s also not complicated. Brad lays everything out in a detailed yet simple way for the average person to understand. There are different types of intermittent fasting… but so far, Eat Stop Eat is one of the simplest. Even the title of the book is simple.
5) The product has many testimonials from satisfied customers who have lost weight after using Brad’s methods.
6) Eat Stop Eat has a 60-day money back guarantee. This is enough time to test the product out and see that it actually works. Most people will lose weight if they follow the instructions in this guide… but if you’re one of those who doesn’t, you can always get your money back.
The Bad Points Eat Stop Eat Review
1) There are a few grammar mistakes here and there but for the most part, the book is great.
2) The book doesn’t have a diet plan. Some people may feel cheated here… but put your fears aside. Intermittent fasting is such a powerful method that it’s not really the diet that matters so much. You will lose weight just because of the eating strategy used.
Should You Get It?
Definitely yes! This guide focuses on one of the most powerful strategies for losing weight fast. Intermittent fasting is not about restrictive diets or mind-numbing exercise. It’s about eating in the way where you get the same amount of calories but your body burns faster because it’s in a fasted state.
There are several different types of intermittent fasting but this is one of the simplest to follow and it’s also one of the most effective. If you put into practice the info in this guide and adopt intermittent fasting, you absolutely will lose weight.
This product works. Period.